Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Halloween Party Midland Ontario

Holy moly, it's October!

October is one of the months that I find it easiest to read. Maybe it's the end of the year wheel. Maybe it's because the 'veil is thin'. I get very good psychic messages during this month, and it's already been busy.

I don't however, at this time, have a Halloween party booked for the Midland Ontario area. This year Halloween falls on a Monday, which means there will probably be Halloween parties happening in Midland Ontario all weekend long.

I can do private readings one on one during the day, or tarot parties in the evening (start at 7pm.)
I'll be posting my availability for days and evenings from now until Halloween party season is upon us. Check the blog to book your live appointment. Email and phone readings also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!