Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Wording Your Tarot Question Well in 2014

When ever I get email inquiries or readings, I always stress to the querent to word your question in such a way that gives me direction WITHOUT giving me any back story or hints. It makes me feel like I"m cheating.

However, it is helpful for you to give me some sort of question instead of requesting a general life read. Why? Because my guides like to give the spiritual answer. They'll move directly to the spiritual reason that things are happening, and often that's not what we are looking for! Sometimes we want touchable, measurable answers.

I find good questions start with thinking about what
has been foremost on your mind, or something that you've been giving some thought to solving.
And then asking things like:

 "What is most important to know about this situation?"
"What is the best path to follow in this situation?"
"Am I already on the right path?"
"What am I supposed to be learning spiritually from this situation?"
"What is the path of least resistance in this situation?"
"What is the path for the greatest good in this situation?"

These sort of questions help us get RIGHT to the heart of the matter, without giving me any hints.

I hope this is helpful in helping YOU get the answers you are looking for directly!
I look forward to reading for you in 2014!

Blessings,
Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!