Sunday, December 15, 2013

Tarot Readings in Midland at Health Works Chiropractic and Wellness Centre.





Times, they are a cha-a-ngi-in!

I've been doing readings in my little office at Health Works Chiropractic and Wellness Centre. It's cozy, and the readings are going well. The only downfall is that I sometimes forget to be quiet-ish. I get kind of boisterous during readings, as the guides and relatives come through.  Ever try to tell an energy that has worked so hard to come through, to "shhh"... ??? hahaha.

One one side of me is an RMT. On the other an Acupuncturist. This building is just FULL of the healing vibes.

I took a picture without the flash, forgetting that I had my tri-lite on the lowest setting - The Setting I normally use for Reflexology! So everything is a little yellowish.

Also, I have gift certificates for readings for sale at Handmakers Haven, downtown Midland. (Inside the Georgianview Shoppes on King.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!