Saturday, January 18, 2014

Wholeness in Spiritual and Physical Halves.

I love learning. I really do.
I'm also really really enjoying doing ONLY what I'm supposed to be doing, in terms of life path and purpose. It's sort of scary at first, letting go of all the things that don't serve your soul purpose, but have maybe become habit.

There are jobs that I've had that seemed to have served no purpose other than to collect the cash at the end of the week. I found when I stopped while in the habit of the day within jobs I didn't necessarily love, and asked "show me what I'm supposed to be learning here, so that I can move on from this." The answers come pretty quickly.

As well as sitting with people for the purpose readings (Tarot, Psychic, or Medium.) I am also a Reiki Reflexologist. This is very satisfying work. It is healing and connecting.

In addition to that, I'm NEARLY finished a Holistic Massage course. It ties in with Reiki for me, Healing Touch, and the basic human need for touch, so this makes me happy. (I listed a pile of my Palmistry books for sale today. I realized that I would never learn palmistry... All I really wanted to do was touch peoples hands and make the physical connection!)

Hand Reflexology, Indian Head Massage and Indian Face Massage are on my list as well. For the same reasons - Touch, Healing, and Reiki are important to me.

I'm reading spiritual and metaphysical books all the time - These things are what fills my head - Putting together the Spiritual side and the Physical side to find Wholeness.

The more attention I give to my absolute Joy in serving in this way, the more opportunities I'm given. The opportunity to serve my soul purpose gives me so much pleasure and happiness. 

Life is Good. I just felt like touching base, and letting you know what was occupying my mind just before bed :)

Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!