Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Time Travel and Blessings.

I'm feeling pretty blessed. I'm so thankful to be able to use my healing and psychic medium THING on a nearly daily basis, for others. I'm so grateful to do what I love for a living. It made me think of where I've been, and the type of work that I've done before getting here. The type of life I had before now. More importantly, the quality of my emotional life... There was a time I thought I'd never be happy. There was a time I thought I would never get anywhere. There were times I felt like giving up on myself completely. My future seemed empty.

Today, I am so thankful. I had a reading in the morning. I had two people for some reiki/reflexology this afternoon in their home. It was a wonderful day. This work fulfills me. This work leaves me feeling wonderful.

Sometimes, I meditate back to the Lori-Grace who was tired and lonely and at her wits end, and console her. Try to let her know that it DOES get better, and to just hang on.

And sometimes, I travel forward, and talk to the Lori-Grace who REALLY has it all together, and she consoles me, tells me it gets even BETTER, and it all works out alright.

Life is Good.

Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!