Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Universe ANSWERS.

Guess What? I'm excited today! Not because it's Valentines, either. It IS THE first full day of the Angel visit for me, this round, and that IS pretty exciting. However, there's something ELSE.

Not sure If I've mentioned it, but I've been considering getting a part time job, doing some other dang thing for money. Ugh. Ugh, for a few reasons.

My guides and the Universe made it VERY clear that THIS is my path. All the other stuff that was distracting me, especially the things I "do for money" had to GO. This included doing work that WASN'T tarot/psychic skill related. So, I don't want to veer from the path. But, there are bills. Bills Bills Bills.

So, I told my guides and the Universe that if this is supposed to be the path, then they had better provide a solution. And then I opened my hands and said "I'll be here waiting for you to deliver the answer." Amen.

So, this weekend I've been doing the chat readings, which are fast and furious and wonderful. They've been really really fun! This is the first weekend I've tried this function on the line I use for my phone calls, and the readings have been steady.

And, today I got an interview with a busy psychic tarot line. Even though I've got my OWN line for my current clients, this new line is busy. Busy Busy Busy. And THEY bring the clients in.

So, instead of going out and getting a J.O.B. doing something that will make me DIE inside (and probably distract me from my path, and current clients and growth, and quite possibly die on the outside.) THIS new line, I do believe, is the answer. It takes care of the "part time job" question, AND the "stay on the path, woman!" directive.

Yes, my guides have been that adamant. It's part of my path, it's what I've written for myself. Even though sometimes I think "Boy, you guys are BOSSY." I know that they are doing it for my own good.

Ok. I wanted to share.
I'm pretty excited!





3 comments:

  1. I knew you would get the answers you needed. I am so happy for you. Things are going to be getting bigger and better and I feel it will be a whirl wind at first till you get your footing. But when you do...holy crap it will wonderful!!!!! So very happy for you..♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy for you lori. I am hoping the chat works out. I tried one for myself and like the way it was set up. its espchat.com; I too have felt this very same path. On the chat everyone sits in a line waiting for two minutes of advice. then after their turn they can wait for another one and its only an hour of your time. If they like you they keep coming back for more advice. Its set up with a video chat. They are in their own homes hooked up to the website and setup in their chat rooms. We can see them and follow what they do. Its great. I wanted to tell you about this sooner but I have had some medical issues and had a few setbacks in my own progress. Many blessings, Rebecca Holmquist. p.s. what was the book you recommended on mediumship? wells or something like that. what medidations and prayers would you recommend for me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebecca... I recommend books all the dang time... so I'm trying to think on what book it might have been that I recommended. It might have been Seat of the Soul by Gary Zukav, although that's not about mediumship, but it IS a great book to help you with your own setbacks and progress.

    In terms of prayers and meditations - I'm not a stickler for exact words or phrasing everytime - just so long as you MAKE TIME for them! Talk to God, Talk to your Angels, and talk to your Guides. Make some quiet time for them, even if it's 10 minutes while you soak in the tub. :)

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Blessings!