Sunday, February 12, 2012

Addictive Chat!

This whole weekend I've been doing readings on the new chat that I have available to me.

It's like an addiction. I swear. It's been amazing. And, I love that it is a perfectly affordable way for people to connect with me! This makes me happy.

And, I find it amazing that I can do SO many readings and not feel burned out or tired... (this doesn't happen often with me, but if I do more than 10 readings in a day, or a spirit comes through particularly loud, that can wear me out.) So, this has been a very very interesting forum!



When the button says "Chat Now." that means I'm available right at this moment. I've been available for chat almost all weekend. (you know, minus meal times, bath times, and sleeping!) and I'm still going strong. There is a definate energy with this that is 'tasting' different to me.

This doesn't mean that I'll be paying less attention to email readings, phone readings, or in person readings. It just means I have one more outlet for reaching out to people. I also love that new customers still get their FIRST three minutes FREE... I can do one question in that time easy!

I recommend that you type out your question BEFORE we get on the chat together - that way you're not wasting any time.

IF you are NEW to this system, and you come thorough my chat button above, and you add $2 of your own money to your account, let me know and I can personally send you and extra 5 more free minutes, as well as your 3 free minutes for being new! That's 10 minutes of chat for $2!

I am thankful!

Blessings to you!
Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!