Wednesday, March 9, 2016

TIME!

Time has been unbelievably challenging....

I have screwed up my schedule more than once. In big mysterious ways. I'll be convinced I have no work, and get texts from people in the places I'm supposed to be. Wake up feeling like I should be some where, but I have zero clients. I've been mixing up entire weeks. (I was convinced today was the 16th. It is not. It is the 9th.)

This has been happening for... I want to say two weeks, but TIME HAS BEEN HARD, so it might be longer.

Today, I thought I had no work till noon. I had settled comfortably into the plans I had for the day, when I got a text from a friend saying she would be late to my office. Late to my office? Why was she going there???

Look at my calendar: OH MY GODS, I WAS TO BE AT MY OFFICE 10 MINUTES AGO.

However, my readings today were HOT HOT HOT.

On point, quickly. Little details came easily. The messages flowing through were filled out.

I wonder if there's a correlation, with me not really being HERE too much, timewise, and being able to tap into OVER THERE so easily.

Anyway. That was today. Ish.

Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!