Thursday, March 24, 2016

Dreaming to Psychic.

This whole psychic business with me didn't start as such. Not really.

I had imaginary friends who I ofcourse could SEE! (But was told they were imaginary, so I left it at that.) As a child I had dreams that I couldn't divide from reality. I thought my dreams WERE quite real, until I got older and started questioning my mother about memories I had. ("Do you remember visiting Santa, under the pavement in the parking lot? He had a big brass orchestra behind him?")

Dejanira (Autumn), Gustave Moreau


Up until the age of 10ish, I just KNEW things, but I had learned somewhere along the line to keep that stuff to myself. So I did. And then as a teenager, it all went out the window, and I was left with only my dreams to hint at other worlds, other dimentions.

It really wasn't until I was expecting my first child, and all the crazy dreams that come with pregnancy, that I began searching. Really poking at all the things.

I began writing down my dreams and interpreting them. (or NOT interpreting them! Some of them were just things to do, places to be, in other realms.) At this same time, I bought my first deck of tarot cards.

From there it bloomed into more study, in waking life AND dreaming life, to now, where I am now a channel and medium, as well as learning everyday to better my healing hands energy work. There was a lot of learning in all those 20 years, and I know there's so much more.

But for me, the first step was in the Dreaming. Paying attention, taking it as a serious part of my life.

Lori-Grace



Digital image courtesy of the Getty's Open Content Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!