Thursday, March 10, 2016

Elmvale, Ontario Attractions

Elmvale!  It's got the Jungle Zoo, and Rounds Ranch, and the Elmvale Auction sales barn and flea market.  It's got a pile of wonderful little shops like Jacks on Queen, and Be Still Bookstore and the Elmvale Bakery. Lots of little vintage shops, and the Maple Syrup festival and the Fall Fair are off the charts...

And pretty soon, Elmvale is gonna have ME! The Little Witch, psychic tarot reader.

A woman I adore is opening a shop downtown Elmvale in May. And she's invited me to come and read there. I am SO excited for this. Because I adore Elmvale.

It's small, and sweet, and yet there is still so much to do there. It's close to Barrie and Wasaga Beach, but it's still just so cozy. I'll drive there just to sit in the little diners and write.

Readings will still be the same amount, even though I've got a bit of travel to get there. If I can fill my days with readings, by appointment or walk in, I'll be happy. Mostly, I'll just be happy to spend a day in Elmvale.

Come and join my Facebook page for updates. Right now her project is still super top secret, so I can't tell you anything about the store yet! Only that I'LL BE THERE!

Lori-GraCE



No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!