Sunday, March 22, 2015

Theta Healing and Frequency - New Books!

I'm VERY excited about 2 new books I got this weekend! Some additional things to add to my energy healing bag-o-tricks.
I've already begun reading the Theta Healing book, and I'm eager to read more. I'm currently still in the introduction part of the book, but it's already led me to watching some youtube videos and finding them on Facebook. 

 ThetaHealing is essentially applied quantum physics. Using a theta brain wave, which until now was believed to be accessible only in deep sleep or yogi-level meditation, the practitioner is able to connect with the energy of All That Is - the energy in everything - to identify issues with and witness healings on the physical body, and to identify and change limiting beliefs. - Amazon.ca


 Frequency looks similar in nature, but I couldn't decide between the two. So, the only way to solve it was to get them both. *giggle* So Awesome.
Weaving together basic ideas from quantum physics with proven intuition development techniques, Frequency takes readers into deeper concepts only hinted at in recent popular books and DVD's featuring the Law of Attraction. By learning to refine the "conscious sensitivity" of their body, readers can improve relationships, find upscale solutions to problems, and materialize a life that contains everything they want and need to live their destiny. -Amazon.ca

I've been led to these topics recently, and new it was time for more learning in this direction. The learning will become part of my practice.

I've been told that this is a step to get me to crystal healings, but this step is important on it's own.

Fun with Source!

Life is Good.
I am Love.

Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!