Monday, March 30, 2015

New Party and Reading Schedule

We're getting into the busy time of year for me! And a change in scheduled availability for live readings. (Email readings will still be done for the most part on Fridays, unless there are many and it trails into Saturdays. But I'll keep you posted on the Facebook page about that!)

So, parties will be available exclusively on weekends, during the day or evenings.
One on one, Live-in-person reads will be available on Thursdays in the office, or weekend days in Midland, Ontario and area. (Which includes Penetanguishene, Lafontaine, Balm Beach, Elmvale, Victoria Harbour, Port McNicoll.)

I've listed the current party availability HERE. When we get a little further into the year, I'll have special walk in days listed here, too.

My suggestion is for you to book as early as you can, if you're hoping to have a party with me this spring and summer!

Blessings!

Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!