Thursday, March 5, 2015

10 minutes for $1.99.

Woots!

The place I use to take my psychic phone calls is offering, for new-to-the-system clients, an AWESOME promo. 10 minute psychic or tarot readings for $1.99 total, with any reader. Some of these readers are normally charging $4.99 per MINUTE. (I only charge .99 a minute or so. Every reader on this site can set their own rate.)

I've been using this site for 13 years, without any issue with them having my personal information. The nice thing about this site is that the readers see NONE of your personal info, so you are completely anonymous when asking your question.

The best way to use this offer, is to have your questions written out and ready before you call, so not a lot of time is wasted in trying to word exactly what you want to say. Also, prepare to take notes or record if you can.

I'm not sure how long this offer is going to last, but if you can't get through to me personally, there's a whole list of other readers who can take your call! Click Here for the 10 minutes for $1.99 Offer!

Enjoy!

Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!