Thursday, May 15, 2014

Rub the Buddah Belly! 20 Years?!

Sometime in the next month or two, it will be 20 years since I bought my first Tarot Deck. (I just remember it was warm, and I was full of growing baby...) I bought them in a little shop in 'the next town over' on the main street. (That shop is long gone. I believe it was called The Labyrinthe... But I might be wrong. Mother-Brain and all.)

I can't even remember what compelled me. I marched across the street and into the store, belly out, and was out in less than 10 mintues with a brand new Rider Waite deck. I was on a mission. I honestly don't remember what FUELLED me to be so pointed in the task. There was no browsing that day. There was no touching of all the things. Right up to the counter. "I need a starter tarot deck."

I've been a lot of places, and learned SO much in the lst 20 years! I look back at that green, cheeky looking girl, and I want to pat her on the head, and then maybe rub the Buddah Belly, and say "Thanks!"

I still have that deck. It is in great condition, considering it's age. I will mainly pull it out for business/work/money/school type questions. It has a very serious energy. How serious must I have been in my 20's, to have put that sort of energy into it! haha!

Sometime I'll tell you the story of how I came to focus on this gift so very intensely!

Blessings on your day!

Lori-Grace



No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!