Thursday, May 15, 2014

FREE DRAW MAY 2014 - TWO Winners this month!!!

For my Facebook Fan page members, I do a draw for one free email reading question. (usually once a month. Unless I'm slackin'.) What do you have to do to enter my draws??




1. Like my Tarot Page at Facebook.  and FOLLOW the page. That gives you ONE entry and one comment on the FREE draws blog entry. (below, here at Blogger, since Facebook does not allow draws or contests on their pages.) If you are already a "liker" on the Facebook page, you can enter every month.

2. SHARE my Facebook "free draw" pic and/or page among your Facebook friends, and you get a SECOND entry into the draw.

Each comment must be a separate comment. One for "liking." and one for "sharing." Please be sure to leave your name in the comments, if you are posting as "anonymous."

I'll be using random.org to choose the winners. and I announce them here, and on the Facebook page.

This draw is for the May 2014 Free draw. The draw will happen at the end of the day on the last day of May 2014. There will be TWO names drawn this month. Because GUESS who didn't post anything for April? Yeah. Me.

Thanks for connecting with me on Facebook!

Blessings,
Lori-Grace.

19 comments:

  1. Thank you for your generosity!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. liked and shared!

    Linda Rutledge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lori ... Margie Shapcott here aka MagPies! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liked and shared netty harding

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like you!!!!!
    And will share :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still don't really have any questions to ask but I love everything you do :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaaaaand shared too! nice contest :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. opps I guess I "liked" on the wrong page lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. opps, I guess I "Shared" on the wrong page too :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Knowing Lori is a magickal experience. Liked and shared your page as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pauline said I really enjoyed my tarot card reading this morning!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really enjoyed my tarot card reading this morning. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Blessings!