Monday, May 26, 2014

I Had a Psychic Reading!

I saw a Reader on Saturday night!

Saturday afternoon I WAS the reader at a party, so when I arrived at the party I was invited to, I hoped that the reader I was to see wouldn't pick up stuff that wasn't mine. I'm pretty good about cleansing, but even still...

Photo Courtesy of an Awesome Girlfriend, the Official Picture Taker.


This reader did things FAR differently from how I do things, and it took me a minute to extend myself and just ALLOW.

She had a massage/reiki table set up, and she asked me to lay down. She started hovering her hands over my body and then touching (and holy moly, this woman BUZZED. Mind you, she had read 4 people before me, so I'm guessing she was in the ZONE.)

She asked me my name, and I responded "Lori" instead of the full "Lori-Grace." That seemed important. She asked if I were the only Lori upstairs. Yes, I was. She said "Your name has been coming through loudly all night. There are a few who are here just for you."  Which made me glad I came. I had forgotten about the party, after being tired from my own. I was sitting at my computer at 4:59, when I remembered the party started at 5!

She breathed and focused,  and pretty quickly she started to get 'stuff.' She picked up some family members, who I was surprised to hear from. She picked up a member of my family that lives with me every day (in spirit) as we share a soul grouping. I am part of her reincarnation, so the reader was really confused. I told her "you have it perfectly." even though she was really trying to work it out. She got some specifics of the nature of my family, she got names, and she told me specifics about how the family member that lives with me/ is me, passed away. But,  I was eager to get to the MESSAGES! Give me the guidance that I'm looking for, and my own Guides are being quiet about!

However, she didn't have any for me. I was absolutely THRILLED with what she did pull out, though.

It was wonderful that she was able to read me at ALL. My experience with most readers is that they can't really read me. And usually I read for myself - My guides and dreams are PRETTY loud.

I felt really good after it. I was SO happy that she GOT stuff about me, that she COULDN'T have even researched online. All that stuff is MY private quiet stuff. (you know, until my tell-all book comes out. Ha!) It was beautiful validation about what I do, too.

Oh, and then last night, on my way back from the bathroom at 2am, I heard a very loud metallic sound. Something had fallen, and bounced. I turned on the light, but without my glasses and being half asleep, I couldn't see much. This morning, one of my daughters said "Were you up at 2am? I saw the light go on." At first, I didn't remember, and then it all came back, and I started looking on the floor. Sure enough, there was a quarter on the floor, next to the floor boards by my son's room.

Validation! Today is going to be a magical day. I think I'll have to be sure to wear pants with a pocket, so I can carry that quarter around.

Have a Beautiful, Blessed Day!

Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!