Sunday, April 27, 2014

We're in MAY Already????

Oooh mama, it's gonna get busy!

It's Sunday, and I just finished ALL the email readings that were waiting for me. Sunday seems to be my catch up day for these.

I was looking at my schedule for the coming week - and I already need a nap! Or a dance party! I'm pretty excited about it.

Every day is booked up, until Friday May 2nd (What? We're in MAY already???) So if you were hoping for an in person reading this week, it's gonna have to be Friday! You can call the office directly, or connect with me through Facebook to secure your time.

On Thursday, May 1st (MAY DAY!) I'll be reading for charity at the Midland Cultural Centre, from 7pm to 11pm. However, you would have had to have purchased tickets for this Rotary Club Event.

HOWEVER, on Wednesday, May  7th, I'll be at Canadian Tire in Midland, doing some fun interactive tarot games for the Jump Start charity program. This would be a lovely time to come and meet me, say hello, and get a quick little reading. (They'll be short that day, as they are expecting hundreds of ladies to come through, but I'll bring my date book for party scheduling and individual readings. Bookings made that evening will get a special price ;) just so ya know.)

As always, I'm available for long distance email readings. I've got a few listings around the internet these days, and I believe they all take PayPal payments:

Check out my etsy store:
AVintageWitch

And my storenvy shop:
http://vintagewitch.storenvy.com/

Okay. It's Sunday. And it's SUNNY! I think I want to go out and dig in the dirt for a bit - now that we can see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!