Tuesday, July 30, 2013

In Focus. (Plus a photo from Bookbagz in Midland Ontario.)

Lori-Grace with Small Clutch Purse. Photo by Barb of BOOKBAGZ
So. Life has been busy. Busy growing and changing and healing. There's been a crazy tonne of magic swirling around me and making things happen FAST. The messages from my Guides (and Others!!) have been loud and clear. I've been doing readings in person at a little shop downtown, and have done a party or two. Mostly, I've been distracted in the most beautiful and important way. However, sometime after the first week of August, .... I believe I'll be back in full force. And completely FOCUSED. That's what so much of this month has been about for me. Focus. It's all part of it.

I've already started to play catch up with email readings, and putting my energies out there to welcome those of you who have been waiting patiently for me.

So, the photo is by my adorable friend Barb, who owns a gorgeous shop in town and also has a business called BOOKBAGZ. (That's a link to her website, but she's also got a facebook page.) I was actually SINGING outside of her shop yesterday, and she brought out one of her bookbagz creations! She's got an official license to use some Nancy Drew Book images on her purses. They are adorable, and cute, and durable.. and handmade by Barb.

Everytime I look at this picture, I think "This is EXACTLY how I've been feeling this month, and I am so thankful." Cute. Sassy. Dainty. And Wondering about The Secret of the Old Clock.

Time hasn't been linear for me. I'm lost in it, and completely okay with that. After the first week of August, it will most likely be easier to keep time.

Focus.

Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!