Friday, July 20, 2012

Smudging Feather SCORE!

Lookie lookie! I asked the universe about a month ago to bring me an awesome smudging feather. I went to the Elmvale Flea and Farmers market, and ran into a kindred spirit. I hovered around her table for a bit, before we started chatting. Her name is Doris, and her website it AngelDelightSpiritualReadings . Although I didn't see what I was looking for on the table, I asked her if she happened to have any smudging feathers. Out of a box, hidden under the table, she produced THIS:
She couldn't tell me anything about it though. The paper that she had with it had gotten lost. I noticed before purchasing it that the beadwork has started to come apart... but I still took the feather. It was meant for me, I think.
And, Doris threw in a stone - I chose an Amethyst that would fit in my hand, nice and round.
It's Friday! And, I'm knackered. As soon as I find my second wind, I have some email readings to take care of, and then I'll be online for IM readings at Keen.

Blessings!
Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!