Sunday, July 15, 2012

Be Who You Are.

Yesterday was the Bachelorette party. It got off to a slow start - I lost track of time, and the first 7 readings took FAR longer than it should have. After the male dancer was finished his routine, I went back to it. (Dear Goddess, he was ENTERTAINING. LOL.)

I got home after midnight. So tired.





The hostess at one point had to be MY cheerleader, because at one point I felt a little burnt out. lol! She managed the whole party beautifully.

And somehow, I managed to read about 17 or 18 ladies during the evening. (Short readings, I was loaned a phone to put a 15 minute timer on everyone.)

This reminds me. I should check my email. lol.

It was a learning experience, and I can't believe I did it!

Lori-Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!