Friday, July 22, 2011

I have CHAT now for readings - Instant Messaging for the WIN!

It's a beta program with the company I generally use for taking tarot calls - an Instant Messaging chat for doing tarot readings. I was extra excited that there was nothing to download, too.

How it works:

There's a little call button on this page. Click it. It's most likely going to say "Arrange a Call" at this moment. (you know, until I get a new cordless home phone.) Follow the steps for the sign up of your account. Using this method keeps your credit card info secure and private. (I never ever see it, or your home number - I've been using this system for about 10 years now, and have never ever had a problem with them having my info.)

From there, you'll be able to go directly to my listings. If you click one, you'll see that there's an extra little button on it that says "available for chat." That means I'm currently sitting at the computer with my cards, ready to do a reading for you.

I can even send you free minutes for the chat, too, if you email me first.

I'm very excited about this thing! I DO love doing the email readings, but if you just can't wait, this is a great way for us to connect. And options are nice, too.

The same sort of things apply as with an email reading - word your question well, so I can focus in on your answer and my guides will be more clear.

Let's connect!

Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!