Saturday, July 23, 2011

Get a FULL Live Phone Psychic Reading for $1.35

yup, that's not a mistake! One Dollar and Thirty Five Cents.

How does it work?

Click the phone icon on my blog, under my picture.

The secure system will ask you to fill out the registration forms. They want to make sure you are of age of majority.

From there, it will say that you're call is in the que, and what number "In line" you are. At this point, you will have recieved THREE free minutes from the system themselves. (They pay me for them, which is how I can do this for free to YOU!)

It will give you the option of going to "your account." Go there!

You will see a box that says "payment info." click "ADD TO MY ACCOUNT." It gives you some big number options, but all you need to add is $1.35 USD. That's IT.

Now, go back to your account. You'll see a little picture of me under your "favourite advisors." click on the highlighted listing, under my name.

This will bring you to my whole listing, where you can send me a message (the link says "send mail" along the left of the page.) that says "I'm from Facebook!" and that you've added the $1.35 to you account.

Once you do that, I'll send you five more FREE minutes. This will get you a total of 9 minutes with me, which is MORE than enough to go through one question (and possibly squeeze in more, if we can.)

THIS is an amazing bargain that I have just stumbled upon with the phone system I use! Generally, people are paying $12 to chat with me that long (either on the phone, or in person.) - but I wanted to share with everyone here, because having this page has been so much fun.

I`m available generally after 2pm for live phone readings, until 9pm EST. Although, if you don`t have availability because of work, let me know and we can arrange something.



Blessings! This will be fun!



Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!