Thursday, October 8, 2015

Womens Wellness Weekend 2015 - Camp Kitchikewana

On September 18th, 19th and 20th, I took part in the Camp Kitchikewana Womens Wellness Weekend. I did reflexology and read cards during the days there.
This was the room I used for readings. I did this last year, also, and I was super thankful that this year wasn't nearly as cold as last year.
The view from just about any window at Kitchi. I wish I could stay here for a few weeks, have them feed me, and just write!
Interestingly, I slept very deeply here. (I figured I'd be bombarded with dreams and energies, because it's so quiet out there.) But my readings were FAST and good. I was pretty happy with what came through. I was only doing 20 minute readings, and I was worried it wouldn't be enough.

Again. How can I live here?
The only things I would miss would be the ability to have a LONG warm bath.

Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!