Wednesday, September 9, 2015

I am Published!

It's been a while since I've had anything published anywhere (even my books at Lulu are a few years old now!)

I just got published at Elephant Journal. A little piece I wrote called "I Dreamed of You & it Came True". I"m SUPER excited about it!

Just a little something I wanted to share with all of YOU! It is a little narration of something that happened to me last week. I met a man from my dreams, in real life. Yes. This stuff happens to me.

There's more news.

The new office has been an absolute DELIGHT to read from. Sundays are my FAVOURITE days. We are relaxed, the energy of the day is laid back, and usually there's enough time between reads that we can really take our time getting ALL of the messages out for you.

I am so pleased.

More to come soon!!

Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!