Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Office FOUND!

The lease is SIGNED!  The office is one of 13, within a cooperative type space.

13 different offices that each lock for security, one communal waiting area, and one communal washroom. Free parking at the back of the building, and metered spots on the road at the front, that are only paid meteres Monday to Friday, 9 - 5.

I DO believe I was the first to sign and commit. My office number is 4! Which will be wonderful for HEALING. I have been sore about giving up my old office space a few years ago. Healing is in this thing for me.

The rent is ridiculously reasonable.

It's in a basement, but not a full basement.. I have a WINDOW facing the street! And I made a decal for it.

  
I also have an office window that looks into the reception area. I made a poster for that, too.

Very exciting stuff. I'll be able to book weekend readings now, and be more in control of my hours!

The Universe has put this together beautifully. I take possession August 1st. I think I should be ready for readings inside fairly quickly. Right now, I only  need to find a sturdy table, that is not too big, but big enough for my favourite spread. (Celtic Cross!)

Thrilled! As soon as I'm set up, there'll be an open house, and a 10  min for $10 buck special.

Blessings!!!!

Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!