Thursday, June 11, 2015

June has been busy!

It's been so BUSY!

Summer in cottage country is like that.

I'm still looking for an office space to use on evenings and weekends, for readings (and to sell all the good things I have collected and create. )  I guess the Universe is still working on the perfect space.

Still working like mad at all-the-jobs. Got a few extra days off in June and July for readings, though, so that's good!

Today, however, I need to spend time in my kitchen. Dealing with over grown potatoes and onions, and doing some long overdue baking and general "KITCHENING." (yes. It's a word. I just made it up.)

I spend some time on pinterest yesterday. I do love all those gypsy rooms. And ofcourse, came across more crafting ideas.

I am READY for a space!!!

Blessings!

Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!