Saturday, January 31, 2015

Midland Ontario WINTERFEST Tarot Readings!

They've set me up in the WAR ROOM.
You have NO IDEA what a big deal this is for me. The phrase 'War Room' ... In some of my magical/meditative workings, I GO to a place that I call the War Room. Although I haven't been there in ages. I guess it's time to go back and see what's happening.

Anwyay, pictures!!!

Crystal Ball, and the three decks. Aw yeah

It's a fantastic space to read in!

Lori-Grace Tarot Promo stuff.

The room is mostly enclosed (aside from the extra wide door.) and I needed to have a chat with all the STUFF and old photos to make sure that no one was going to try to just 'come on in' and have chats.

I did 7 readings last night (Friday, from 5 to 8), and TODAY, I'm there from 9 to 3. Seven hours!

I'm up early to do some stretches, prepare some food, and drink the tea and get breakfast one AND two into me before leaving.

The museum is full of artists (and so many familiar faces!). There REALLY was a party atmosphere going on last night! I'm eager for all the connections today!

I did some awesome readings last night (and totally went over the 10 minute limit with most of them! Ofcourse.) I'm feeling pretty revved up and excited for today!

Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!