Monday, December 29, 2014

All The Things!

ALMOST all of the Time-Off-Festivities are done. Next is New Years, and then it's back to it. It's always this time of year, when I have a few days in a row off, when I start looking into all the things I want to do!

New courses - I want to do Indian Head and Face Massage, Holistic Pain Management and Meridian Psychotherapy.

The New Wild Wood Deck - I'm spending time with it every evening.

Seeds and the garden! I'm planning the spring garden already. This is the time of year I buy my seeds.

Foods! I always want to bake and stockpile food this time of year. Do it all from scratch.

I want to paint my house, (Every room needs it. It's been 11 years in the rental off white.) and clean the whole darn thing and and and...

And then my 5 days in a row off are over, and it's back to it.

I bought a Witches Day Planner, though. In my head, it's TOTALLY going to make all the things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!