Thursday, October 23, 2014

Curious Situations with Curious People.

So. You know how sometimes I get premonitions of stuff, but then I'm worried about self forfilling prophecy? Yeahhhhh. That thing has been going on.

Got a Big Giant Head message, loud and intrusive. And I've been sort of just hanging around waiting for my part in it. It's one of the things distracting me right now.

Also, You know that thing where we manifest exactly what we ask for? That's been happening. I'm finding myself in new and curious situations with new and curious people, and I've been casually reviewing HOW DID I GET HERE? and the WHAT HAVE WE COME TOGETHER TO DO? I'm enjoying the ride, allowing it all to follow the path. Because clearly we have come together for a reason!  It's making my datebook a scribbly mess though. Hehe.

I'm pretty trusting in the Universal Flow.

Did a fantastic Psychic-Lori-Medium thing today, in office. I had been finding it REALLY difficult to do those in the office. But today, the client was totally focused (and had a really strong pull with who he wanted... a really strong connection already.) and before hand I had done some "LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN!" requests with my guides.

I'm really pleased. I always have that moment though, when I think "Is the client pleased? Was it good for them?"

Anyway. There's the update.

Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!