Saturday, February 22, 2014

DUCK FACE!

I have a part time Joy in my town. I hang out at a thrift store. Touch all the things. Bless things that come in that have creepy energy. (It happens.) Also, things that have energy attached to them, from people who have passed. (We get house clean outs sometimes from people who have passed. I talk to a lot of spirits here. Quietly.) And, I make connections with WONDERFUL people here, too.

I also help out with taking photos for their Facebook page. I just have ALL the fun with it. This is me. Taking a photo of a MIRROR that's for sale.

 Photo bombed by a baby on a potty.

So, I'm doing phone call readings this morning. This is something I'm going to be making myself more available for now. Ofcourse, I still LOVE doing email readings, too, and will still be doing lots of those. Email readings are great if you want to have the physical reading to refer to for the coming days or months!

So, I guess I had better make sure my reading room is set up, and stop posting selfies.

Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!