Saturday, June 15, 2013

So, yesterday Raphael shows up...

...While I was doing a Reiki / Reflexology session. And I say to my trusty guide of 10 years, Gabe, "So, what's his story? And why is he coming through now." But Gabe stayed quiet for the most part, told me it was time for changes. So, I asked Raphael, as he danced around my meadow with musical instruments (it was hard to keep him still!) and I swear to you, he said "Google that shit."

I laughed, and said "I thought you beings were bigger than that language."

His reply: "I need to connect with you on your level. You use that language a lot."

I could not argue.

This morning, I Googled him. It's interesting to have them come in, not knowing anything about them (other than their names..) I'm wondering, though, why I am getting archangels?

Name Meaning
God Heals
Angel of
Angel of Healing
Angel Description
The Angel of Healing – Raphael, who’s name means "God Heals,"" is charged with the healing of our beloved. Earth and all of her inhabitants. He begins with purifying our minds and erasing false beliefs. It is our thoughts that trigger health problems, not our body. All healing facilities and practitioners (both traditional and alternative) are guided and helped by Raphael. Your call upon Archangel Raphael invokes his presence to clear blocks within the energy body so that the flow of universal life-force energy can heal both the cause of the block and its physical manifestation. Health and vitality are your natural state of being. Your symptoms give clues to help you find causes of imbalance. Ask Raphael to guide you with clarity and love in your process of healing and feel free to invoke him for the healing of others as well. Raphael manages the Virtues order of angels. He is affectionately known for his powers of healing and for saving people from danger. Because of his knack for rescuing those in unfamiliar territory or dire straits, he is also said to protect travelers. Raphael usually intervenes when people are wounded or in pain, and some say he still visits hospitals, ministering to the sick and injured. He also comforts those in spiritual pain or in wrenching emotional ordeals. He has been called the "Angel of the Sun" because of his ability to rekindle the spark of life in sick bodies. And his reputation for performing "medical miracles" has also earned him the title of the "Angel of Science and Knowledge".

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!