Friday, June 7, 2013

A Little News.

Well! Good Day!
Tomorrow night is the last night of the theatre production I'm in. AND,
yesterday I gave my notice to the thrift shop I work in, that I will be taking the summer off.  (For those of you who didn't know, I have been working part time in a thrift shop. Sorry if that bursts your bubble about who I am.. but, I am who I am! )

This means I'll be spending WAY more time with YOU - this was one of my goals in this. To be able to really connect again with everyone, to spend more time healing in the way I'm SUPPOSED to be!

I will still be doing Reiki Reflexology healing over the summer, but I'm cutting my hours of availability way down, too.

I'm still working out my schedule, what it will be (when I'll be available for live readings and when I will be available for chat readings and online.) but you know I'll let you know as soon as I've written it out.

Must get my day started!

Blessings,

Lori Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!