Saturday, April 13, 2013

This Weeks availability - April 14th to April 22nd

Well, gang, there's not a whole lot of live availability this week.
I'm currently working busily on remembering lines for a play I will be in! The play is not till May 24, but I have a LOT of lines and rehearsals to cram in there.

So, this week:

Sunday, April 14th - 7pm - Home Party Availability Only. 2 to 6 people.
Monday, April 15th - N/A
Tuesday, April 16th - N/A
Wednesday, April  17th - N/A
Thursday, April 18th - N/A
Friday, April 19th - Any half hour between 10:30am and 2pm
Saturday, April 20th - Any half hour between 10:30am and 2pm

So, that's it! I already have a few people who have been given the opportunity to take Saturday, but have NO confirms in my dayplanner - first to confirm gets them!

As always, emails can be sent anytime - I generally peek at those as I can throughout the day when I have time.

Blessings!

Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!