Sunday, February 10, 2013

Catching up, and Availability Feb 19th to March 3

I feel like I"m always playing catch up with the readings in my email. What is up with that?



This morning I got through 3. Two had 2 questions, and one was a 3 question... this took me 2.5 hours. I had to stop and eat and ground. It's amazing how it takes it out of me.

I was also thinking, how is it that I can read live for up to 6 people in a party setting, but 3 emails just finishes me for the day??

So, I'm done for today, but here's my 'live, in person' availability for the next little while:

Feb 19th: 10:30am to 2pm
Feb 21st: 10:30am to 2pm
Sat Feb 23rd: 11am to 2pm.
Sunday, Feb 24th - 1pm - PARTY AVAILABILITY only. Max 6 guests.
Tues Feb 26th: 10:30am to 2pm
Thurs Feb 28th: 10:30am to 2pm.
Sat March 2nd: 11am to 2pm.
Sunday, March 3 - 1pm - PARTY AVAILABILITY only. Max 6 Guests.

Paying by Credit Card has to be completed before actual meeting.
If these times don't work for you, Email readings are available.

Blessings on your day!!

Lori-Grace





No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!