Saturday, August 18, 2012

No Live Availability This week??? Gah.

It's Saturday, August 18th, and I've been sitting here all day trying to figure out what times I might be available for live readings... and I can't find any spaces at all, until September. This frustrates me a bit. Because I need to work! However, I'm still available for email readings, and instant message readings in the evenings. I got a pile of GREAT books this week - Reiki, Reflexology, Alternative Medicines, Herbalism... I'm going to have to clean off the junk shelf to fill with all of these great books! I also got many bunches of dried sage, some feathers, and was gifted with the perfect smudging shell... all the things I had been eagerly awaiting the arrival of. The house got a round of Negativity Banishing yesterday. I've been a very very busy lady this passed week, and it looks like the next two weeks will be much the same. I'm also gearing up to do the live portion of my reflexology course. I'm nervous and excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!