Saturday, November 5, 2011

On The Radio!

The "Spirit Guides and Chocolate Almonds" show has been FUN so far! I take questions by email for the most part for the next week, and send out a follow up reminder before the show.

This is definately something that I could use a co-host for, though, or someone to mind the chat room. I take my glasses off when I'm reading, so it makes it a little difficult to follow along with what is happening in the chat room at the same time. I'll have to sit the 'notebook' a little closer to my face tomorrow.

During Tomorrows I want to talk about something REALLY interesting that happened this week! I hope you'll be there to cheer me on and listen in :)

Spirit Guides and Chocolate Almonds

And, as always, after the show I'll be doing calls through my phone system. You can get in line for your own private reading by clicking through the link and making an appointment for after 2:35pm, or just getting in the cue to speak with me.




I'm really looking forward to the show tomorrow, and connecting with you!

Blessings,
Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!