Friday, November 4, 2011

November FREE Reading Draw

What do you have to do to enter my draws?? Like my Tarot Page at Facebook. That gives you ONE entry and one comment on the FREE draws blog entry. (below.) If you are already a liker on the page, you can enter every month.


Each month, SHARE my Facebook page among your Facebook friends, and you get a SECOND entry into the draw.


Each comment must be a separate comment. One for "liking." and one for "sharing." Please be sure to leave your name in the comments, if you are posting as "anonymous."


I'll be using random.org to choose the winners.


This draw is for the November Free draw. The draw will happen at the end of the day on the last day of November, and then I'll start a new blog entry contest for December. You can also follow this blog, here at blogger, to see when the draw is done and when the new contest is up - although I'll be posting the winners of these at Facebook.


Thanks for connecting with me on Facebook :)


Blessings,

Lori-Grace.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better Lori-Grace. And I may be contacting you soon to do a live reading.

    Thanks,

    Linda Rutledge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a Great Day!!
    I have shared your page : )

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Blessings!