Friday, August 11, 2017

Reiki classes in Autumn. Midland Ontario.

I look forward to September. Every year.
Everyone else gets excited for summer. And when it's over, they are so sad.
Not I.

For years and years, summer has been ALL about work work work. (except for that one summer, 4 years ago, when I took the summer off and went into insane debt in order to do so. Another story. Another time.)

So, summer comes and I get anxious. I book my days so full, with all the things that I do. Being mostly self-employed is like that, and I live in cottage country. So, work like a horse all summer, and think about all the days off you'll have in January. And February. Sometimes December, and March too.

I'm sitting here, looking so forward to September. Because the town gets quieter, my work load gets lighter, I have less to juggle, and can spend time being in love with the beautiful area I live in, cleaning up the yard, and relaxing.

Right now, though, I'm planning my Reiki course, and looking forward having the TIME to relax with students and clients. Knowing that I can have some time once a week to chill in my tarot room with some relaxing music, while the September sun is still warm and loving.

I think I'm just an Autumn person, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!