Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Huronia Museum Artists Takeover Nov 21, 2015

It's happening again! The Huronia Museum Artists Takeover!

Last year for the event, they placed me in the "War Room." It turned out to be amazing for readings. Admission to the museum is free that day. And aside from my wonderful self, there will be about 20 artists there selling their art and crafts.

I'll be there doing tarot readings, quick and fun 10 minutes for $10 reads. But I'll also have gift certificates there for sale, if you are getting ready for the Gifting Season! (For a limited time, I'm offering $60 value gift certificates (60 minute reads.) for half price. You will WIN the gift exchange with this one, this year!

Hope to see you there!

Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!