Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Earth Day 2015

It is EARTH DAY!

My schedule has changed AGAIN! (Ah, the life of a gypsy.) and I'm suddenly incredibly busy. I work at a thrift store and my hours have been bumped up to 5 shifts a week (I was doing 2). I'm also still one day a week at my office downtown. And ofcourse, I have home parties and individual reads for tarot.

So, email and phone readings are going to rotate around Saturdays and Sundays, when I'm not scheduled elsewhere. It's taking me a little longer to get to them, because I have to be fresh, focused and ready when I sit down with them. Please allow at least a week for email and phone readings.

I had a look at my schedule for spring and summer parties, and those are filling up quite quickly also. My most current availability can be found on the appointy booking calendar.

Happy Earth Day, everyone! Bring your own shopping bags where ever you end up today!

My lunch is tea in a thermos, a sandwich in tupperware, an apple and some cheese and crackers. (this is a new habit I'm getting into anyway. Cutting out my daily stop at Tim Hortons!)

Lori-Grace




No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!