Thursday, July 31, 2014

Midland Psychic and Holistic Expo, Ontario.

So, This is happening in town, August 22, 23 and 24th.
Someone asked me if I was going to be attending this as a reader. I can't remember who. However, it just didn't make sense to me.


To have me pay for the table, to have you pay to get in the door, and then pay to see me? I'd have to charge you a smidge more than normal. You'd have to pay to get in, and then pay that smidge more to see me. We are ALL paying far too much this way, and that's NOT how I keep my rates low low low.

Now, I'm sure there are going to be some readers there, that are from out of town. So, for them, this makes sense to be involved with this. But, live in Midland. I have an office in town. AND I can also come to you, or meet you downtown, to do your personal reading. In a quiet setting, that won't be filled with other readers and other energies. (Oh, I've DONE those shows, and normally I have a great time at them. Usually I'm doing them to support a charity, though. But, all the talk going on around us, can be distracting. Heaven forbid I pick up someone elses Great Granny when I"m trying to pick up YOURS! haha!)

So, If you are looking for an in depth, personal, and connected-just-with-you-type reading in Midland during the Midland Psychic and Holistic Expo, just drop me a line on my Facebook page in the messages. If you don't have facebook, you can just email me.

Blessings!!!
Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!