Monday, March 18, 2013

Dreaming of Orgonon, Reiki, and My Head Hurts.

This last little while, my head has been... occupied. I feel it in my 'third eye', I've been getting migraines, feeling spacey, having up to 8 memorable dreams a night. In MANY of the dreams, I'm giving reiki - some to figures that I cannot identify, and some to people I know. I've also been drawn to a new ...how do I describe this...

A new psychic practice? It's like this deep meditation and a psychic reaching out or exploration, at the same time. I feel my brain EXPANDING.

I have been doing what feels like an enormous amount of channelling and semi-automatic writing the last week or so too. Giving me a heads up a whole pile of things. Some of which have already come to pass, some of which is in it's process right now and don't need my help, and some things that are almost directives.

Needless to say, this work just feels all consuming. I try to turn my thoughts away from it, and I find I'm wrapped right up in it again. I've been able to concentrate on almost NOTHING for more than 10 minutes. I'm feeling LED almost... and most of the instruction I've been given amounts to "Let it flow, don't fight it, and don't interfere."  Easier said than done.

I had a massage today - and that seems to have broken it loose even more.

I've been tardy with readings. Some have sat for 2 weeks. My apologies. This THING just won't let me focus on the readings that are waiting. And I guess I've got to let itself play out. There's only a few more days left of this, they keep telling me. I'm trying to be open, and patient.

But my head hurts.

Kate Bush has been in there non stop today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!