Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Ramblings.

I haz the sleepiez.

So, I found a copy of "You Can Heal Your Life" by Louise L. Hay today at the library. I'm very excited about it! I also borrowed the DVD version (I actually found the DVD before going to search the books.) and I borrowed the March/April Writers Digest. I love the library!

 
 I tidied the livingroom today  - it's passable but not perfect. Really didn't do very much at all in the basement, aside from washing a load of towels, some pat-the-bunny, and relocating the craft items from the livingroom to basement corners. But, I've got a pile of stuff I moved out of it for the thrift store.

I really wanted to write because last night I dreamed that I had died - it was VERY real - and I was in this sort of in between place, and I had to pass 23 tests before I was allowed to reincarnate. One of the tests was mentally coming to terms letting go of everything I was and had before dying. ALL of it. I was completely aware throughout the dream, but I didn't know I was dreaming. Really thought I had died. I didn't feel sad, but excited and ready.

When I woke, I felt ... confilicted... about not being upset about leaving my family and all my responsibilites behind. This spurred me to clear out some more stuff from the basement. When I woke, I also 'knew' that I had to get rid of ALL of my stuff, for some reason. This pains me. (when I say "stuff", I mean the stuff I've been hanging on to, all of my craft stuff, all the extra clothing, you know.. STUFF.)

I have been getting a LOT of "let it go" messages this week.

I wish I had more physical energy. I did some readings this morning, to work through the backlog. And spent an hour in a brr cold park. I think I put an hour, maybe hour and a half in this afternoon before I was toast.

What's with the constant need to nap? I feel like I'm accomplishing MUCH less than I normally would be this time of year.

Anyway, did a happy little circle on Beltane with 3 other ladies - a little magic raised. So, now to excitedly wait for it all to come together!

I felt like writing, but knew I had no prettily formed thoughts for the book and fiction I'm working on.

Happy Friday!

Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!