Saturday, September 17, 2011

Time Travelling.

Hey everyone!

Where do I start? I've been reading Book 2 of Conversations with God. The brain wants to explode. So, I've joyously realized that I am CLOSE! My creations manifest very quickly now (I find what I am looking for, or what I am waiting for so quickly. For example, finding the exact studio space I wanted.)

The next bit I've been reading is about how all time is happening at the same time. That you, at every moment, are living it all at once. So, time travel is possible. So, last night in my half sleep I looked my future self up. Am I always that energetic and loud? hhahaha. She just laughed, and gave me a tour of our house. That is what I'm looking for. Our house. Because we are ready for it.

I'm skipping 'market' this weekend - and reading cards in Little Scotia studio. So, if you are close to me (in Midland) email me TODAY to book your appointment. I've started booking appointments between 9am and 4:30pm (on the half hour or hour.) But as I've got a few bookings already, please email me.

If you were going to ask your future self anything, what would you say?

If you wanted to speak to your past self, what would you advise???

Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!